Today was the last day of the Innovative Learning Conference 2008 at the San Jose Convention Center. Unfortunately I learned of this event too late to attend, but definitely an event I want to check out next year.
There were some many interesting sessions on technology integration and using technology in new ways to engage and enrich the learning experinece.
Would have liked to catch the session on "Immersive, Collaborative Simulations and Neomillennial Learning Styles" by Harvard school of Education professor Chris Dede. The session on "Learning in Multi-User Virtual Games" also looked very interesting.
If anyone out there attended I would be interested to hear your impressions!
- DigiTales: The of Telling Digital Stories
- The Story of Movies Curriculum
- Alice Programming Language for kids
- Multimedia & Internet @ Schools
- Daniel Pink's Blog
- Education Next
- TED Ideas worth spreading
- Scratch Programming Language for Kids (MIT)
- Partnership for 21st Century Skills
- Education Revolution